60 seconds of Indian Share Market: Have you ever wondered how much powerful India’s share market is? Do you know how much transaction of money happens in just one minute in Indian stock market? Answers to all these questions are beyond normal thinking.
Being located in Mumbai, head offices of both BSE and NSE stock exchanges of India make an average turnover of Rs. 2 lakh crores per day. Yes, you have read correctly. The average turnover of stock exchange of India is around Rs. 2,000,000,000,000. BSE India is the oldest stock exchange of Asia and is currently 8th largest stock exchange in the world with more than 5000 thousand Companies of India being listed on it.
To give you a deeper look about what happens and to let you know about the per minute trade that occurs inside the buildings of BSE and NSE India we have presented below some mind opening statistics about the share market of India. Let’s go through the 60 seconds of share market.
In 60 seconds,
- Turnover of Rs. 29, 00, 00,000 (Twenty crores) is done on an average.
- 25, 10,000 stocks are traded
- Turnover of Rs. 56,00,00,000 (Fifty six crores) is done on futures and options F&O
- 16, 267 deals are blocked on an average
- FII (Foreign Institutional Investors) buy Rs. 11, 20, 00,000 per minute and sell Rs. 11, 60, 00,000
- DII( Domestic Institutional Investors) buy Rs. 5,05,00,000 and sell Rs. 5, 80,00,000
These are not the theoretical figures but the reality of stock exchange. So can you realize what is the importance of 1 minute and what can happen in just 60 seconds. If you are an active trader then you can just imagine what %age of your money counts in the total investment. The picture below says the rest.